Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wasted day

darn it.  Didn't get any sewing done but did get bills paid, grocery shopping done and put away and a couple of loads of laundry.  Now isn't that an exciting day.  I think the heat and humidity got to me because I didn't feel very good when I got home from shopping or it was sticker shock from the price  of my groceries.  Seems like it's almost double what it was a month ago.  Oh well gotta eat.

Might get some sewing done tomorrow after the floors are scrubbed.  I have to do some repair work on Williams quilt, the long arm quilter didn't catch all the edges when sewing down the binding so I need to fix that before I sew it down.  I'm getting anxious to start another project that will have a quick finish.  I want to get some of the smaller ufos I have around here done and then focus on my Dear Jane quilt this winter.

I put my camera in the car so I can get some photos of some of our beautiful foliage this fall.  I think that's what I like the most about our fall, it's so colorful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment