Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quiet day

today.  Didn't go to lunch bunch, I stayed home, rested my foot and did hand work.  Didn't finish the embroidery but got a lot done.  George got home early, he called the Dr. to see if he could get something for the nasty cold he's got.  Glad he got home early, we had to turn the heat on, it was 65 degrees in the house and that's not comfortable when it's rainy on top of it.  George got a zpak anti biotic so that should kick the cold, he also brought home a roasted chicken for dinner. Now how nice was that, roasted chicken, crusty bread, salad and veggie. 

I did get a kit out and read the instructions, it's a Thimblberries and I think it will be my next big project for this winter.  I also found some towels I bought way back when that need some applique or embroidery on them to finish them off.  Need to set up the embroidery machine tomorrow and let the machine do all the work.  I just might have some pictures to post tomorrow.

That's all for today, pain med is kicking in so it will be beddy bye time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment