Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last day of summer

My gosh when it was in the upper 90's, just seems like yesterday, didn't think it was ever going to end.  I finished sewing the binding down on the quilt and discovered a seam I missed in sewing the sashing on and the raw edge of the fabric is showing as well as the batting.  Ugh.... have to figure out a way to fix it, maybe stitch down a little bouquet of yoyos and buttons.  Luckily it's on a corner so I can do the same thing on all 4 intersections. 

I got a red work project today that I ordered, will prep it tomorrow to start sewing.  Will be doing the embroidery by hand.  Then I am going to sash and border them in gingham.  I don't know if it will  be in red, blue, yell or whatever.

Topped for gas today and paid  3.59.9, hasn't been that price for a long time.  Hope it keeps going down, won't feel like it's doing much until it's below $3 and by the way where the hell did that .9 crap come from,  like I don't know it's $3.60 or might as well be.

No comments:

Post a Comment