Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An easy day

Running the sewing machine didn't go too well so I perused magazines, sorted and trimmed scraps.  I did get to the Post Office and got my 10" sqs. mailed off and my block of the month orphan blocks sent off.  Talked to my friend for a while this morning, she was busy cleaning out her freezer, something I did earlier this summer.  I don't buy a lot of extra food anymore, we just don't use it up fast enough.

Don't know if I'm going to lunch bunch tomorrow, if I do I'm going to take my lunch so I don't have to walk to the restaurant to get lunch. 

George's cold hasn't peaked yet, he feels lousy.  I fixed beef/veggie soup for dinner with crusty bread and fruit salad.  I guess we are at the end of the good fresh fruit season.  The peaches were kind of dry, will have to see what fresh apples are in.  Might see if Emmie will drive me out to the apple orchard  this weekend for some really fresh apples.

Well it's time for bedtime meds, watching Diane Sawyer with the Jacqueline Kennedy tapes, very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment