Thursday, September 15, 2011

Shees

Cubs pitcher just bounced 3 pitches in front of  home plate and walked the batter.  I could do that good.  No wonder they're on the bottom.  No hope again this year. 

Tried going without pain meds today but ended up taking one at supper time.  Didn't have any pain all day until dinner time.  George took a ride to the train tracks, Mike called and said a train had derailed somewhere along the line and no commuters were coming in.  He didn't see anything but about 3 mi. east of here he saw 2 Metra buses coming in and 2 commuters parked there so something was wrong.

I started sewing down the binding on Katie's quilt today, will finish it tomorrow.  I used my left foot and kept my right foot elevated.  I'm really looking forward to getting these 2 quilts finished and starting something new.  I'm going to work on my snowman cross stitch table runner tonight. 

We had a hard frost last night so the garden is done but my flowers up close to the house seem to have survived to bloom another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment